New York Fashion Week just ended, and what better way to honor it than the long-awaited next installment of I Wore WHAT?, a classic Cool Dad-style inversion of the “what I wore” phenomenon of a million blogs and Instagram accounts.
After nearly two years of alligator wrestling matches at nearly every diaper change, the boy did this without any prompting from me:
1. Retrieved diapers and package of wipes from the diaper bag.
2. Placed them in the spot that I usually change him in, nicely arranged.
3. Politely called me into that room.
4. Upon entering, he immediately assumed the lying down position and passed me a diaper that was next to him.
5. Remained perfectly still and silent, perhaps even smiling, during the process.
I was floored. Now I know, the trick is to wait 10 hours between diaper changes.
KIDDING! I had just changed his diaper about 45 minutes earlier, but it was indeed wet.
Truly a miracle.